Thanks babydoll. I’ll try to heal up, real quick like.
Thanks babydoll. I’ll try to heal up, real quick like.
Thank you darling person, I hope I can get to know yah soon.
I wish I had better news to give you, but on top of the food poisoning I discovered that I have a cyst in my guts. I’m struggling right now. Please … please…. please forgive me.
thorindurinsheir «< darling your message made my day. Thanks <3
guardianofthebridge «< I’ll be trying to get to your replies baby girl
fiddlestringsandpianokeys « i have forgotten thee not.
This may get 2 notes this may get 1000. I don’t really mind, even if it helps one person i’m happy.
I just want you to know that everything will be okay. I know you’re in a hard place right now where you think that maybe harming yourself or killing yourself is the only solution. But I promise you, there are other ways you can cope and there are reasons for you to stay on this earth.
Self harming isn’t going to solve the problem/s nor will it make you feel any better. I know you get a sense of release/punishment but it’s not going to help in the long run.
Remind yourself that every time you feel the urge to self-harm that it’s just a thought. You DO NOT have to act upon it.
Self-harming will affect you emotionally, physically and mentally. It will only help for about 5 minutes. Then something else can happen to trigger the feeling again.
Alternatives without harming yourself:
- Holding/squeezing ice.
- Splashing your face with water.
- Getting a rubber band and snapping it against your skin (this could hurt, though it’s better than other ways that people usually choose to self-harm).
- Take a hot shower or bath.
- Eat something sour. It will take your mind of the urge. (Lemon, sour lollies)
- Massage where you want to self-harm.
- Get a red pen or red paint and draw/paint over where you usually self-harm.
- Remind yourself as to why you shouldn’t do it. (Scars, harms organs, blood lose, leave memories etc…)
- Describe what you are feeling. (Is the urge/pain in your chest, fists, legs, arms, head).
Killing yourself will not help. It is not a solution.For whatever reason you are thinking about killing yourself, it is temporary and you can get help.
I know you probably think no one cares, you think you can’t handle the situation you are in or you feel helpless and alone.
But I want to remind you everything is temporary
You have your whole life ahead of you. You have so many more years that you can accomplish things in.
- Having a family.
- Getting married.
- To watch the sun rise.
- To watch the sun set.
- To save someone else’s life.
- Finish school.
- Get your dream job.
- To laugh.
- To smile.
- To go camping.
- Travel to new places.
- To wake up every morning to the person you love.
- To keep that promise you made.
- To accomplish a goal.
- To meet your idle.
- To listen to new music.
- Theme parks.
- Video games.
- To be able to look back and say “I made it”.
Just a reminder; what you are going through is temporary.
In case you need to hear this:
- You are loved.
- You are wanted.
- You are needed.
- You are beautiful.
- You are handsome.
- You are important.
- You are not alone.
- You are okay.
- You are strong.
- You are worth it.
- You are smart.
- You are not a failure.
- You are useful.
- You are going to be okay.
I’m always here for you. I’ll try my best to help and make you smile.
You deserve to be happy and you deserve to know that you are not alone and there are people that can help.
- "Are you crazy?”
- "Are you even listening to me?"
- "Are you even listening to yourself?"
- "Are you sure they won’t find out?”
- "Are you sure this is legal?”
- "Are you sure you know what you’re doing?”
- "Are you threatening me?"
- "Be mine."
- "Do I know you?"
- "Do you love me?"
- "Do you remember this?"
- "Do you trust me?"
- "Don’t go."
- "Don’t let me die"
- "Don’t look at me like that."
- "Don’t make me beg.”
- "Don’t you dare come near me!"
- "Don’t you dare."
- "Explain yourself."
- "For you, I would _____"
- "Give it back."
- "Give me another chance."
- "Have you ever even done this before?"
- "How drunk are you right now?"
- "I already regret this."
- "I am not wearing that.”
- "I can’t believe you missed that."
- "I can’t do this anymore."
- "I can’t even look at you."
- "I could kill you!"
- "I dare you." or "I dare you to _____."
- "I didn’t do it.""
- "I didn’t know you could do that."
- "I don’t want to look at you right now.”
- "I guess this is goodbye.”
- "I hate you."
- "I have to go."
- "I just want to cuddle."
- "I know your secret.”
- "I love you, but I really wish I didn’t.”
- "I love you."
- "I miss you so very much."
- "I missed you."
- "I need a drink."
- "I need a hug."
- "I never really loved you."
- "I owe you."
- "I think I broke it."
- "I think I’m falling in love with you. "
- "I think I’m forgetting something."
- "I think it’s broken.”
- "I trust you."
- "I want to be yours."
- "I want to try this thing I read in a book.”
- "I want you. Naked. In my bed. Now."
- "I’ll be there in five minutes.” ”This is really inappropriate.”
- "I’m all for spicing thing’s up, but isn’t this a bit much?”
- "I’m bad for you.”
- "I’m dying."
- "I’m going to be sick."
- "I’m not speaking to you anymore."
- "I’m pregnant and it’s yours."
- "I’ve never heard that one before."
- "If you stay quiet, no one will know.”
- "Is that my shirt?"
- "It was me"
- "It’s so beautiful.”
- "It’s time to choose.”
- "Just five more minutes."
- "Just go."
- "Just leave me alone."
- "Just let me die."
- "Just relax."
- "Just what did we do last night?"
- "Kiss me you idiot."
- "Kiss me."
- "Make me."
- "Marry me?"
- "My Parents don’t know"
- "My parents know.""
- "Never again."
- "Nh, don’t be so rough!"
- "No, that can’t be my baby."
- "No! You can’t die on me now!"
- "Put it away.”
- "Put your trousers on!"
- "Put. The. Weapon. Down."
- "Shut up and listen."
- "Take responsibility."
- "That isn’t mine."
- "That looked easier on TV."
- "That sounds painful."
- "That was a bad plan."
- "That’s mine!”
- "That’s the cheesiest pickup line I’ve ever heard."
- "They’re coming.”
- "This seems familiar."
- "This stays between us."
- "Truth hurts, don’t it?"
- "Want to hear a secret?"
- "We need to talk."
- "We’re moving too fast.”
- "Well that was unexpected."
- "What are we doing here?"
- "What are you afraid of?"
- "What are you touching?"
- "What are you?"
- "What do you need?"
- "What happened to you?"
- "What have I done this time?"
- "What if someone catches us?”
- "What sort of noise was that?”
- "What the hell do you think you’re doing?"
- "What were you thinking?"
- "Where are my clothes?"
- "Where did you find this?"
- "Where do you even find this sort of thing?”
- "Where were you?"
- "Who’d have guessed you could pull such a face?”
- "Why are you wearing that?"
- "Why yes, I am as think as you drunk I am."
- "You could have died!”
- "You could have killed someone!"
- "You coward."
- "You don’t need to be so gentle.”
- "You drive me crazy!"
- "You have ten minutes, so make it quick.”
- "You lied to me!"
- "You mean everything to me."
- "You owe me."
- "You. Come. Snuggle. NOW!"
- "You’re all out of ____."
- "You’re an idiot.”
- "You’re bad for me.”
- "You’re dead to me."
- "You’re pregnant and It’s mine"
- "You’re really good at this…”
- "You’re so weird."
- "You’re under arrest."
Replies may be slow if I do any at all today. I went out for breakfast with my mother and a friend of hers, afterwards I started feeling really sick. My stomach is still tumbling in circles and twisting in knots.
We’ll see how things go.
Right now, I’m starting to feel flu-ish again.
Sorry loves. I feel like a terrible rper, but I did not plan to get sick and to be dragged all over planet earth by my family.
Yes, I have food poisoning, a slight temperature, and gahhh I am so sorry. I got sick a few days ago and I’m still miserable. I hope to be back soon. I’m starting to try and pick up activities on all 21 blogs.